Friday, January 8, 2010

Security Gate Locks Can I Put A Locked Gate On Alleyway My Neighbours Have Right Of Access To?

Can i put a locked gate on alleyway my neighbours have right of access to? - security gate locks

My neighbors have the right to access the alley between our houses, is a trace of my property, but I have authorized access. however, decide to use the back door when the door of his house and have to say an opinion on the door, please use the back door, so that every visitor to the house through the alley, night and day. Lane is located directly under my bedroom and also through my garden where my children are still small. I want to put a door in the alley of security and at the end of my children to go on the road and give my neighbor a key so they wish to pursue etc.but their buckets to refuse access to all the others and force them to the front door use for visitors, etc. I can legally do?

7 comments:

Nutsters... said...

Technically, U can not prohibit access.
But U can explain the benefits and the concerns of the Uruguay Round of the street.
Security needs 2 B & U disability means in reality they have no idea of the country in which we live
UR grave local newspaper is a story that emphasizes UR concern, and we hope that appropriate B.
UR Citizens Advice Bureau or view the next and ask what to do underground.

Rich Z said...

When he owned an old house in Philadelphia (1850 townhouse that was part of a group of them) we are confronted with a problem. All had a common courtyard, who has come to pass through a corridor with controlled access. Everyone had the keys and is expected to use this way to give and then close the door behind him. It has worked well for a century, it is a realistic option. Only cooperation and coordination must be with the neighbors.

peppermi... said...

"I had to go the same problem. Next to the back of our house instead of walking in your garden path!
The law says that only current inhabitants have no right of way, visitors or manufacturers, etc. We had a problem that have involved police and agents.
We closed the door, but had a key to give the neighbors.
I feel for you. so is his maddening and frustrating.

hong kong phooey said...

In fear, the U can not break the law. Perhaps one solution is to use a little fat with its own castle remains the property of the Uruguay Round to build, but does not block access to the house near the Uruguay Round.

koolkatt said...

I do not think you can not legally, that their neighbors have access. Talk to your neighbors and tell them what they are doing and why and maybe they can.

Jade S said...

Yes, because it is on your property. It is advisable to consult a lawyer.

chinrasu said...

If it is used or not, provided that the right to access, you can not put a closed door. You can, provided there is mutual consent and offers them a duplicate key.

Post a Comment