Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kids Camping Tents My Daughter (7yrs) Wants An Indoor Camping Party, With Tents, Smores Etc. What Activites Can We Do ?

My daughter (7yrs) wants an indoor camping party, with tents, smores etc. What activites can we do ? - kids camping tents

I tin cups for all and we do not stray packets for dinner. I thought a "play dressup like a caravan that had a bag of clothes at random, as checked shirts, fake mustaches, and big, old jeans. They should all have in your pocket and get your first final photo. But what can I do to ensure that children have an activity filled camping?

2 comments:

phonedot said...

always duck duck goose. I like the idea of ghost story, too.

Or you can save different elements in brown paper bags, and many of them add their big close-up.

everyone had to guess at this point and what a feeling. that wins the most correct answers.

Good luck

Xiomy said...

Telling Tales of Horror with candles and a flashlight in his face.

Post a Comment