Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chicago Golf Club Where Can I Hire A Plot Of Land In Chicago (with Views) To Have A Marquee Wedding?

Where can I hire a plot of land in chicago (with views) to have a marquee wedding? - chicago golf club

I am looking for my wedding in a preferebly site overlooking the lake, nice environment, etc. However, I will go to the store where I need to organize all the food, entertainment, myself, have when no facilities are a golf club, hotel, etc . I intend to have the wedding in September.

Has anyone an idea? :)

4 comments:

YouAndI said...

Http: / / www.Eventective.com Have you visited the place for ideas?

Good luck!

Cupcake's Princess said...

The Chicago Park District owns the land along the lake beyond the city limits. You can rent the park facilities, but you need to suppliers of unauthorized use of the city and insurance and security. We considered the possibility of a few places along the lake, but if she has everything, it was too expensive compared to other places that had more to offer, and fewer problems than recruit individual providers (kitchen, table and chairs can, crockery and glassware, linens, etc..) You northwestern Indiana, where it does not try to Chicago () as Whiting, Hammond, or in the sand dunes around Chesterton.

Miss_Au... said...

Check your local board of Chicago http://talk.theknot.com ideas. It is very unlikely to find such things in a big city.

Miss_Au... said...

Check your local board of Chicago http://talk.theknot.com ideas. It is very unlikely to find such things in a big city.

Post a Comment