Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pulley Rig Mitsubishi Montero Sport Crankshaft Pulley Broke? (EMERGENCY)?

Mitsubishi Montero Sport Crankshaft Pulley broke? (EMERGENCY)? - pulley rig

My Montero was in the year 2003 for all new belts. An hour later, the shop called and said the band broke out of the pulley of the crankshaft, and asked me to pay a portion of the repair. If I understand correctly, is the role only broken when a fool does not know what he's doing. I was shocked when he said the party must come from a junkyard and fixed 3 days!. Finally, he said he cares about them and the car will be finished today. I am about what they have done to him and can only platform for Jerry recent months worried. What should I look when I take?

1 comments:

Bill M said...

They have reason to believe that the mechanic did something bad, but it is difficult to prove, and the chances of finding a replacement pulley rupture is very low.

Post a Comment