Saturday, January 2, 2010

Acne Facts Would Acne Cause An Employer Not To Hire Me?

Would acne cause an employer not to hire me? - acne facts

How likely do you think would be for me not to have someone solely on the fact that I have acne hire basis? I believe that the physical defects such as acne seems very unprofessional and sloblike the eyes of others, even when suffering from acne May all efforts to improve their appearance. That's my biggest concern for my next job interview, despite my qualifications and my impressive resume. Can someone help me with this problem?

1 comments:

john disque said...

It depends on the position. / As the owner, you can not find an employer to someone who has acne rent.

If this person is the face of your business relationship with customers face, sales and / or jobs under threat. / / This is an example of how people are flat, but the reality is that companies use to have to maintain competitiveness. (Reality)

I offer a qualified candidate to leave to another position and in the election.

Post a Comment