Monday, February 15, 2010

I Have Listed All The Drivers For Toshiba M305d Why Isn't My Laptop DVD Player Working?

Why isn't my laptop DVD player working? - i have listed all the drivers for toshiba m305d

I have a laptop Toshiba Tecra M3 with a removable DVD drive. The player has to work for me in a few months, but suddenly does not appear anywhere on your computer. It is the media player or even on the list of drivers.

I know that the player can only die, but can not afford another one and I love to watch a DVD on my laptop. I visited the Toshiba site and not a lot of research but found no help. Is there an alternative to what is dead?

Incidentally, I find Vista if it helps.

1 comments:

Trusted Tech said...

Are all forms of security, it unfortunately does not seem all so maybe his Unplugged

Post a Comment